Saturday 31 August 2013

Classic PC Games you Should Play - Arcanoid

Ok it's an arcade game but I played it on the PC so it counts...

In arcanoid you control a paddle and you try to bounce a ball against a bunch of bricks destroying them in the process, if you destroy all the bricks you win, if the ball falls under the paddle you lose, it is a pretty straightforward and simple game and that is one of the reasons that it's so attictive.

Arcanoid was developed by Japanese company Taito (now owned by Square-Enix), which is responsible for other classic arcade games, like space-invaders

Why it's Great

Arcanoid was one of the first games that got me hooked on the pc, I really loved the upgrades you would get during the game, for example the one that gave you guns, and all the effort that you had to put to try and keep them for as long as possible although usually I was getting too excited to handle it and I was ending up losing my balls (all three of them)

No comments:

Post a Comment