Monday 15 July 2013

Classic Pc Games you Should Play - Little Big Adventure 2: Twinsen's Odyssey

The amount of time I spent on this game is unbelievable, partly because the first time I played it I couldn't understand what was happening since I didn't know English. But I played it more times a few years ago and whenever I remember this game I get overwhelmed with nostalgia

What is Little Big Adventure 2: Twinsen's Odyssey

It's an adventure game (again) and I find it one of the examples which show that the sequel can be better than the first game.  Developed by Adeline Software in 1997 and re-published by Activision (they used to not suck so bad) the same year with the name Twinsen's Odyssey. It follows Twinsen's adventure to uncover an evil plot behind some alien kidnappings around the neighbourhood.

Why it's Great

It features a truly great and imaginative story and it's gameplay is one of the best that I have seen in an adventure game (some should take note). It is a great experience and you would do well to give it a shot.

Where you can get it

This one is actually (and strangely) available, you can find it at Gog.com for 5.99 USD. If you would be interested in buying and playing LBA 2 Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment