Monday 29 July 2013

Classic PC Games you Should Play - The 7th Guest

The 7th Guest, originally released in 1993,is a puzzle adventure game, developed  by Trilobyte Games which takes place in a haunted mansion with real people acting the roles of the game's NPCs

What is the 7th Guest

Like I said above the 7th Guest is an adventure puzzle game focused on a horror story and it was taking place in a hunted mansion. It had 21 puzzles that had to be solved and back in the day was named by Bill Gates "The future of interactive entertainment.". 

Why it's Great

Because it was one of the first games on a CD, it had great and interesting puzzles, as well as a very nice horror- atmosphere, although what do I know? I played it when I was 7 with my bedroom's lights on and only when my older brother was around.

Where you Can Get It

The 7th Guest has been released for some mobile devices, but we do not care about that, there is currently a steam greenlight campaign to get it on our favourite digital distribution platform here, it is also available DRM free, here 

No comments:

Post a Comment